Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sylar Interrogation!!

By now you have all no doubt seen the infamous security tape!! If not, then you should have read my previous post. It's too risky to repost the link. I can't let them know about my plans!! I suspect they are trying to sabotage my efforts!!!

So, what does it mean? What's our next step? We need ideas people!! There is a truth to be found! And where there's truth, there's Spoon Fed!!

Think!! Stay alert!! Run!! Brainstorm! And think some more!! Post your ideas as comments so that we can decide what to make of this security tape! What is the password for? What could it be?

4 comments:

keepintouch15 said...

Sylar said that he won't tell him HER name

Mr. Bean said...

Okay...don't tell him I told you, but Mr. Bennet posted his favorite song information in that blog as a decoy, a red herring if you will. The tape that was allowed to remain on the site was a setup, notice the way he looks directly into the camera at the end- he knew you would be watching and wanted to taunt you.

However, this doesn't mean that the real access code isn't out there! In fact, I have it from a good source that you can access the full tapes if you type in a combination of the combined names of all of his familly members. I haven't been able to figure it out quite yet, I have been told that it's an anagram, but that is all my source would tell me.

So, I know it isn't just a list of their names, but a list of their names scrambled to mean something else. Very tricky, but my source assured me it was worth the time and effort in the end.

If I discover the results, I will post them, but I encourage all other operatives to work on this as well until we find the answer. Mr. Bean out.

ILoveMilo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ILoveMilo said...

Here is the newest plan to kill you or whatever:

"She's been using the alias "Spoon Fed" as she's assembled a team to wage war on us. But she's outnumbered, outgunned and out blogged!

Despite adorning that pretty face of hers with a fake mustache, we will find her and destroy her. But first, we plan to disrupt her feeble attempts to hack our site.

Go to her blog. Infiltrate the ranks of her followers and post misleading reports. Confuse her and her followers. There may even be a promotion in order for whomever gives her the most confusing, most inaccurate, most villainous comment."