Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Ha! We're on the Path Now!

I got this crazy email from the man in horn-rimmed glasses! He's changing sides!! Or so he says. I still can't trust him!

But I noticed on his blog a man named Thompson has posted a message. This could all be a set up! A trap! They could be luring me into it!! What do you think?!?!?

On a side note, check out Activating Evolution. You can add theories there! Finally, a way to get the conspiracies out to the masses!!

Everyone must add the truth! Such as "Bottled Water contains manipulative enzymes!" or "Carrots are aphrodisiacs for bunny rabbits!"

I'll keep you updated on the Bennet situation. Give me some feedback! We need everyone theorizing so we won't be fooled!! Primatech is a tricky organization!! Trust no one!!

Discover your own truths and add them to the Theory list!! Join the fight! Get the word out!! Cyber-spit in the faces of your oppressers!

No comments: